Tomorrow is my birthday.
It will be spent in this way:
1) Get up with Betty. Hang out.
2) Go with Jennifer and Betty to Betty’s dance class.
3) Watch Betty dance.
4) Take the bus downtown, saying goodbye to Betty as she goes off to daycare.
5) Cash my paycheck.
6) See Star Trek.
7) Pick Betty up from daycare and go to the park.
8) Go to Elephant and Castle to eat with friends.
9) Say goodbye to Betty and Jennifer and friends.
10) Go see Mike Doughty.
11) Go home and go to sleep.
All in all, if it goes the way it’s laid out here, it should be a pretty nice day.
So tonight, I just want to spend a nice evening at home and not go crazy.
Perhaps we will go to the park.
As a final note, if I don’t blog or tweet much tomorrow, I want you to know that I enjoy having you as my friend, dear reader.