1) Dinner – Crazy Stew, Hummus, Chips, Buttered Rolls, Watermelon
2) Recorded Betty pretending to be Robin, four versions: Watermelon, Phone Skills, The Waterfront, Bruce Wayne at the Dedication Ceremony
3) Gave Betty a bath and read stories.
4) Removed a splinter from my foot.
5) Spontaneous 1/2 hour improv with Jennifer where I was the worst spy in history. It was grand fun and completely not recorded. Perhaps for the best?
Now I may read a bit and go to bed. Too tired to do anything else.
How did you spend YOUR evening?