Expanding on an experience I just had, I’ve made you a UFO for your iPhone. I didn’t have the benefit of the picture, so I’m hoping it works better for you.
Here’s what you do:
1) Download the “UFO for iPhone” picture.
2) Put it as the wallpaper for your iPhone.
3) Forget you did steps 1 & 2.
4) Stay up too late.
5) Walk into a dark room with you iPhone on and pointed away from you, trying to light the room.
6) Catch a glimpse of an eerie shape hovering outside. THEY CAME BACK! THEY FINALLY CAME BACK FOR YOU!!!
7) Realize it was just your iPhone.
8) Be relieved, yet slightly disappointed.
PS – The experience of tower-sized app icons floating outside your window is also disconcerting, but I think the extra effort I’ve made for you will be worth it in the long run.